Subject: Transglobal Express - Shipping Documentation (TG-1469612)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 04:25:30 -0000

Transglobal
Express<http://www.transglobal.org.uk/assets/email/transglobal-email-log
o.png> 	
 
_______________________________<http://www.transglobal.org.uk/assets/ema
il/chevrons.png> 	

Your Shipping Documentation for - TG-1469612

ORDER SUMMARY

Booking Ref:

TG-1469612

 	 Destination Country:

Poland

Service:

UPS Standard Single

 	 Collection date:

04/11/2014 

Your Shipping Label (Air Waybill)

Please find your Shipping Label for the above order attached. 

1.	Print two copies of your label(s). Securely attach one copy to
your parcel and give one to the UPS driver upon collection.
2.	Please use the label(s) we have provided to avoid any unwanted
billing complications with UPS.

Don't have a printer? Please get in touch with us and we'll be happy to
post your documentation to you. 

You can access all order information and documentation via your My
Account <https://www.transglobal.org.uk/client_tools.asp>  area on our
website. You can track your parcel using your UPS Air Waybill number
via our easy-to-use tracking page
<http://www.transglobal.org.uk/Tracking.asp> .

You can calculate your estimated transit time by visiting our Transit
Times page and entering your collection and delivery postcode into the
transit time calculator
<http://www.transglobal.org.uk/information/transit.asp>  tools for your
carrier. Please note that transit times do not account for customs
delays.

SECURITY - Please note that your consignment may be subject to X-Ray
and/or opened for inspection. 

GET IN TOUCH!

Questions? Issues? Need to rearrange a collection? Call us on 0845 145
1212 (Monday- Friday 9:00-5:30pm), email [email-masked]
or say hello via our live chat feature at www.transglobal.org.uk
<http://www.transglobal.org.uk/> . We are always happy to help. 

Many thanks for your order,

Your Customer Services Team

For parcel delivery tips, special offers and up-to-the-minute industry
news, 
follow us <https://twitter.com/TransGlobalExpr>  on Twitter
@TransGlobalExpr and like us
<https://www.facebook.com/TransglobalExpress>  on Facebook.

All work is undertaken subject to our standard Terms and Conditions of
carriage (BIFA 2005) which limit our liability. 
Copies are available on request or can be downloaded from our web site:
www.transglobal.org.uk <http://www.transglobal.org.uk/>