Subject: Transglobal Express - Order Confirmation (TG-1469612/Invoice-861499)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 04:25:12 -0000

Transglobal
Express<http://www.transglobal.org.uk/assets/email/transglobal-email-log
o.png> 	
 
_______________________________<http://www.transglobal.org.uk/assets/ema
il/chevrons.png> 	

Online Order Confirmation - TG-1469612

Thank you for your recent order with Transglobal Express

ORDER SUMMARY

Weight (kg)	 Length (cm)	 Width (cm)	 Height (cm)	 
7.00	 30.00	 45.00	 28.00	 

Booking Ref:

TG-1469612

Service:

UPS Standard Single

Collection date:

04/11/2014

ETL Purchased:

No

To purchase ETL, please call us prior to collection.

Collection Address: 

Michal Siemaszko

mhsiemaszko

124 Bloomfield Road

LONDON

Greater London

SE18 7JE

UK Mainland

Delivery Address: 

Michal Siemaszko

Karmelicka 55

Krakow

POLAND

31-128

Poland

 	 Tel: 07552750971

 	 Tel: 48126312066

For further information on the service you have selected please click
here <http://xml.transglobal.org.uk/services/ups.asp> .

You can check your order details by logging in via our homepage
www.transglobal.org.uk

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

You will shortly receive an email containing:

*	Your Shipping Labels (Air Way Bill)

You should receive your documentation within the next few minutes or
within an hour at the most. If your order has been placed outside of
business hours and you do not receive your documentation within a few
minutes, this will be attended to on the next working day.

GET IN TOUCH!

Questions? Issues? Need to rearrange a collection? Call us on 0845 145
1212 (Monday- Friday 9:00-5:30pm), email [email-masked]
or say hello via our live chat feature at www.transglobal.org.uk
<http://www.transglobal.org.uk/> . We are always happy to help. 

Many thanks for your order,

Your Customer Services Team

For parcel delivery tips, special offers and up-to-the-minute industry
news, 
follow us <https://twitter.com/TransGlobalExpr>  on Twitter
@TransGlobalExpr and like us
<https://www.facebook.com/TransglobalExpress>  on Facebook.

All work is undertaken subject to our standard Terms and Conditions of
carriage (BIFA 2005) which limit our liability. 
Copies are available on request or can be downloaded from our web site:
www.transglobal.org.uk <http://www.transglobal.org.uk/>